The Xt-110JP Gokart is built to be affordable without sacrificing quality. This buggy comes with a semi-auto transmission with reverse. Manufactured from top-of-the-line materials, this buggy is built for years of riding fun. Most frames look the same from the outside, but there are major differences. Compare the Xt-110JP heavy duty, welded 14 gauge steel frame to the thinner 16 and even 18 gage frames found on inferior models, and you’ll see why it’s the better choice. Your choice of colors are red, blue, black, yellow, and green.
- Engine: 110cc engine, Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder
- Start Type: Electric start
- Transmission: Semi-Automatic Chain Drive
- Engine Gear: 3-2-1-N-R
- Shift Gear: Hand
- Drive: Live Axle (Both Rear Wheels Drive Unit)
- Max Torque: 6.5N.m/5000-5500r/min
- Ignition: CDI
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Tire Front: 16×8-7
- Tire Rear: 16×8-7
- Suspension Front: 14.15 inches
- Suspension Rear: 14.15 inches
- Mirrors: Yes
- Max Speed: 26 mph
- Speed Limiter (Yes/No): Yes
- Seat Belts: 3-Point Shoulder Harness
- Lights: Headlights and Taillight
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 l / .92 gal.
- Battery: 12V/5Ah
- Gross Weight: 330.78 lbs.
- Net Weight: 242.5 lbs.
- Max Loading: 220.46 lbs.
- Overall Size (inches): 74.81L x 49.22W x 51.18H
- Wheelbase: 55.12 inches
- Seat Height: 11.8 inches
- Distance to pedals: Adjustable from 30.5 to 32 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.12 inch
There are no reviews yet.