Powered by a 49cc four-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine with a CVT automatic transmission, the 49ZUM can carry loads of over 220 pounds at speeds of about 30 miles per hour! The 49ZUM comes standard with front disc brake and big 12 inch alloy wheels that can handle terrain better than most 50cc class scooters.
Different Colors Available
- Model: Vitacci Zoma 50
- Engine: 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air-cooled (157QMJ)
- Displacement: 49.9 cc
- MaxPower: 2.2kw/8000r/min
- Max horsepower: 2.2hp/2500rpm
- Max torque: 2.7nm/1700rpm
- Borexstroke: 2.26×2.28 inches
- Fuel capacity: 1.5 gal.
- Transmission: CVT Automatic
- Starting system: Electric / Kick
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V/7Ah
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Hydraulic Disc / Drum
- Tire size (front/rear): 120/70-12 / 120/70-12
- Max speed: approx. 30 mph (may vary with rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Capacity: 220.5 lbs.
- Gross weight: 298 lbs.
- Net weight: 243 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 43.63 inches
- Height to seat: 32.2 inches
- Min ground clearance: 5.9 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 63.32×23.29×36.74 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 71.25×28.5×41.3 inches
There are no reviews yet.